Society Street 2020: London
New Programme Coming Soon
What you can expect from Society Street 2020:We are looking forward to exploring how embracing the mission can help societies become stronger organisations, fit for today and tomorrow. Delegates from previous Society Street conferences have valued the way the day supports networking and fosters discussion, and is something we put in the center of how we shape the day.We will be announcing speakers for each of the sessions when we have all of them in place – so sign up for updates to be notified as the programme develops. Here is a flavor of what we are planning:
Who should attend?
- Thoughts from early careerists on what they would love their society to be doing
- Facilitated discussion tables with early careerists addressing key challenges for societies
- Networking opportunities during breaks
- Panel discussions: challenges and opportunities of global and/or local
- Conversation tables at lunchtime to continue to explore topics with peers and colleagues
- Parallel tracks on current challenges for society activities: publishing, meetings, membership and advocacy
- Keynote: Managing change in a traditional society: how do we get from where we are now to where we need to be?
Society Street is a conference for today’s and tomorrow’s society leaders.