What you can expect from Society Street 2020
We are looking forward to exploring how embracing the mission can help societies become stronger organizations and fit for today and tomorrow.
Our delegates from previous Society Street conferences have valued the way the day supports networking and fosters discussion, and is something we put in the center of how we shape the day.
Key themes for Society Street 2020:
Who should attend?
- Thoughts from early careerists on what they would love their society to be doing
- Facilitated discussion tables with early careerists addressing key challenges for societies
- Networking opportunities during breaks
- Panel discussions: challenges and opportunities of global and/or local
- Conversation tables at lunchtime to continue to explore topics with peers and colleagues
- Parallel tracks on current challenges for society activities: publishing, meetings, membership and advocacy
- Keynote: Managing change in a traditional society: how do we get from where we are now to where we need to be?
Society Street is a conference for today’s and tomorrow’s society leaders.