Society Street 2020
The program is coming soon
What you can expect from Society Street 2020:We are looking forward to exploring how embracing the mission can help societies become stronger organizations and fit for today and tomorrow. Our delegates from previous Society Street conferences have valued the way the day supports networking and fosters discussion, and is something we put in the center of how we shape the day.The detail for the program is still under development (and subject to change), but here is a flavor of what we are planning:
Who should attend?
- Thoughts from early career researchers on what they would love their society to be doing
- Facilitated discussion tables with early career researchers addressing key challenges for societies
- Networking opportunities during coffee breaks
- Panel discussions: challenges and opportunities of global and/or local
- Conversation tables at lunchtime to continue to explore topics with peers and colleagues
- Parallel tracks on current challenges for society activities: publishing, meetings, membership and advocacy
- Keynote: Managing change in a traditional society: how do we get from where we are now to where we need to be?
Society Street is a conference for today’s and tomorrow’s society leaders.