As a global leader in information and analytics, Elsevier helps researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society.
We do this by facilitating insights and critical decision-making for customers across the global research and health ecosystems. In everything we publish, we uphold the highest standards of quality and integrity at scale to ensure value to our customers. We bring that same rigor to our analytical solutions for researchers, health professionals, institutions and funders.
We have supported the work of our research and health partners for more than 140 years. Growing from our roots in publishing, we offer knowledge and valuable analytics that help our users spend more time making breakthroughs and drive societal progress.
Societies and Partnerships
Our publishing partnerships with societies, institutions and university presses are all unique and we believe in strategies that support YOUR mission and YOUR communities. We pride ourselves on consistently delivering outstanding publishing outcomes through strategic insight, reliable finances, widespread awareness of your content, optimized business models (incl. open access), growth in key markets, and the knowledge that you have a champion for you and your community.
- Experience of long and fruitful relationships with >600 learned societies and associations worldwide, helping them to reach their editorial and commercial goals.
- A firm commitment to open science, having launched >500 open access journals (>100 in collaboration with our society partners).
- Networks consisting of >20,000 editors, >75,000 editorial board members and >1.3M reviewers.
- Global presence, with >24 offices in all key regions including the US, Europe and China.
- Technology-driven products and services supported by >1,500 technologists worldwide that are dedicated to optimizing content quality, relevance, dissemination and understanding.
- World-leading readership and citation outcomes of ScienceDirect (our journals are cited 40% better than average)
Discover Elsevier‘s Societies’ Updates
Elsevier’s Societies’ Update is an insightful newsletter/blog that features articles on the key issues shaping today’s publishing industry, including ‘case studies’ written by and about our society partners – an opportunity for us to all learn and develop from our collective experiences.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you about how we can help you to meet your publishing goals. For more information please contact: societies@ReedElsevier.com